Our Return Policy
We have put in our best efforts to give you high quality garments, latest designs and value for money. However, should you wish to return any items to us, we also hope to make the process as easy and smooth as possible. To help us achieve this, we would ask you to take a moment to read the information provided below.
How do I get refund for the returned items?
- Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment used while placing the order.
2. Payment will be refunded back to the debit/ Credit card or the account from which the payment was made.
How much time does it take to get refund?
Refunds/ Exchange will be processed as quickly as possible. However we aim to process the refunds within 5 working days.
What if I choose an item of lesser/ Higher value in exchange?
If you choose an Item of lesser/ higher value in exchange, any amount due will be refunded and excess amount will be charged from the customer. We would need to contact you to organise additional payment. Therefore, it is important that you provide your contact number.
We would be happy to exchange the goods for something else of your choice or a different size but postage charges will apply. Free delivery is only for new orders. We do not undertake any guarantee of availability of all sizes and colours on exchanges.
Will shipping charges will be deducted in case of Refund?
- If after returning the partial order you are still eligible for free shipping then no Shipping charges will be deducted.
- If after returning the complete Order shipping charges will be deducted from the Refund amount.
RETURNS / EXCHANGE :
How to return an unsuitable item?
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Order No :
- Name :
- Address :
- Contact Details :
- Reason of return/ exchange :
- Clear instructions for refund or exchange :
Note: Management holds no responsibility for any parcel received without any identification or clear instructions.
Enclose all the items you wish to return in their ORIGINAL CONDITION and safely packed with our return address marked clearly on it.
Layla’s Boutique UK
PO BOX 8454
BURTON ON TRENT
- Management is unable to accept the responsibility for returned items, until received by our warehouse. Until then items remain customers responsibility.
- We strongly advise you to use registered, sign for post and retain the proof of postage.
- We do not accept the responsibility for goods damaged in transit during their return to us.
Which postal service should I use to return the parcel?
Customers can look for a reliable and reasonably priced postage service. Management will not refund any postage charges while returning.
How much time do I have to return the items?
Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange within 14 working days of receipt. Please return the faulty goods as soon as you become aware of the fault.
Which Items are not returnable or exchangeable?
- Products without their original packing and tags are not fit for Return or Exchange.
2. Items once used, cannot returned or exchanged.
3. Products with perfumes or body odour are considered used and are not fit for return or exchange.
Note: Any complaint with regards to damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hours of the receipt of the products. We may ask for a digital picture of the same in order to review the same.
- Please be careful when trying on clothing, items must be returned in their original condition. Original condition means that items must be unused and unworn, with no marks, scent or damage.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging with product tags/tickets attached.
- Majority of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. From time to time beading/ sequence may get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These garments should be worn with care.
- Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only.
- Heavy embroidered items can only be Dry Cleaned.
- More casual items should be washed separately in cold water and rinsed thoroughly.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colours are not guaranteed.
- We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
NOTE: It may not be possible to give full instructions on each garment therefore the above is a guideline of washing, if in doubt Dry Clean.
Should you have any queries with any of the information provided on this page or are experiencing any problems in returning goods to us, please feel to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be very happy to help.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
All our items are inspected before being dispatched, however, should you receive a faulty or incorrect item please notify us within 24 hours upon delivery by contacting email@example.com quoting your order number and providing photograph evidence.
Should your request be approved, please return items with all packaging, barcode tags and labels intact, saleable unworn and undamaged condition in its original packaging within 7 days of confirmation.
All items are checked when returned and if we find that your item is faulty then we will refund you the full cost of your product. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed from the day you return the products. You will receive an email confirming the refund and the original order value with the refunded amount.
After you receive the refund confirmation email please allow at least 5 working days for the money to be placed back into your account.
Your card issuer or bank is responsible for crediting your account therefore we do not take responsibility over the described time frame.
We recommend any returns posted, are sent by recorded delivery as we cannot accept liability for items that do not reach us.
To avoid disappointment please read all the details of the fabric and sizes carefully.
Disclaimer: We are not liable for any potential damages caused by you washing your item.
Layla’s Boutique UK suggests the following when taking care of your item:
- Dry clean your suits before you wear them.
- Do NOT use any type of bleach or strain removing products.
- Do NOT dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Iron clothes at the correct temperature.
- Do NOT keep wet fabrics in a twist motion to avoid copy marks.
- DRY CLEAN is recommended on ALL products.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.